I’m Simon Taylor, a graphics programmer at Realtime Worlds where I work on APB. This blog is a place for my random thoughts on games, game development and real-time rendering.
- @YuriyODonnell @AMDRadeon possible workaround: blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20… 1 year ago
- I would be much faster at writing blueprints if I didn't spend half my time lining everything up perfectly so it looks neat. 2 years ago
- @Jonathan_Blow @tom_forsyth saw someone at a D3D12 talk ask if he could use it from python. Be very afraid. 3 years ago
- @ID_AA_Carmack I've seen people avoid STL even for compile-time only code. Like they had rewritten std::move. Barmy. 3 years ago
- @meheleventyone Just came across this, in case you haven't seen it yet: gdcvault.com/play/1020154/A… 3 years ago